- Bazaar Food Stall
- Bazaar Market Stall
- Bazaar Nomad Stall
- Decor / Installations
- Emerging Artists Grants
- Evolve Gallery / Live Painting
- Kids Space
- Massage Therapists
- VJ / Multimedia
- Work for Ticket
Online applications make the process of reviewing, selecting and communicating with performers, volunteers and market stall owners much easier. Our online system allows applicants to provide us with up to date information to be used in the selection process and promotion of the event. In order to be considered for inclusion in our 2020 festival you MUST submit an application form.
Please read through the below information BEFORE submitting an application.
If you are having problems submitting your application please read through the below tips and tricks before submitting a support ticket here (select APPLICATION ISSUES).
Please use the buttons at the top of the webpage to sign in.
If you are not signed in before you click on the start your application button, you will be prompted to sign in and you will need to navigate back to the application page to begin your application.
If you are applying for the first time and creating a new account, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting.
The information you provide in this area of the application form will be viewable by the public.
- Act / Stall Name
- Tell the public about ... (200 words max.)
- Photo upload
- Social Media and other online support
You can upload up to four images, please make sure they are good quality images under 8mb in size each.
The image specifications are outlined near the upload tool. If you are uploading an image taken from a camera be mindful of the image size - hi-res images can get quite large and take a while to upload. If your images are too big (taken straight from a camera), or the wrong format check out these free online tools to pre-process your images so they can be uploaded in your application.
If you are applying as a dj / live act / band you will need to provide some sound samples. One of the best ways to do this is to set up a SoundCloud account that lets you host your music for free. Please make sure that the music samples/mixes you upload are downloadable so we can check them out.
Successful Work for a ticket applications will not be viewable on the website, all submitted information is for RSF Staff only and will be kept private.
The information you provide in this section is viewable only by Rainbow Serpent HQ and is used to contact you with your application status. We value your privacy and will not pass on any information to any third party.
If you previously submitted an application for our 2019 festival you can view that application under the MY APPLICATIONS tab in your account area. You will notice it has an ARCHIVED status.
Please click on the EDIT button, read through your previously submitted application and make any changes you require and then click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the application.
You will then notice that your application status has been changed to SUBMITTED.
You can also navigate to MY ACCOUNT and click on the MY APPLICATIONS tab.
Your application will appear in the list with a SUBMITTED status.
You can log in to your RSF Member account at any time to see the the status of all your submitted applications.
Just navigate to MY ACCOUNT > MY APPLICATIONS and you will see a list of all applications and their current progress in the approval process.
If you want to edit any of your applications, please navigate to MY ACCOUNT and click on the MY APPLICATIONS tab. Here you will see all of your submitted applications and their current status.
If your application is still in SUBMITTED mode you can click on the application title and your application will open up on your screen. Please make whatever changes you require and don't forget to click SAVE at the very bottom of the application.
If your application has a different STATUS then you are unable to edit your application.
If your application has an ANNOUNCED status you will be unable to make any changes to your application. In exceptional circumstances you can contact the appropriate department manager via the contact form on our website however they are under no obligation at this point to make changes to your application.
If you get an error upon submitting your application we recommend you try the following steps:
- Our system is not compatible with Internet Explorer or Edge browsers so please ensure you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc for best results
- Do not copy/paste text straight from a Microsoft Word document into the application fields, using a plain text editor and converting your file to PLAIN TEXT strips out all of the hidden Microsoft code and uploads your text a lot cleaner. Or better yet just type your bio text straight into the text fields.
- Check that the files you are uploading are under 8mb in size each.
- Try saving your Microsoft Word documents as PDFs before uploading.
- Try removing any accents in your name.
- Remove all emojis, plain text works just a well
- Only enter numbers in the REQUESTED FEE section
- Have you tried turning it off and on again? Or at least refresh your browser a few times to clear the cache.
- Try a different browser, or use a desktop instead of your phone etc.
If you encounter an error please take a screenshot of the error and submit a support ticket via the contact form on our website, and supply the following information
- what browser are you are using
- are you using a desktop/laptop computer or a phone
- if desktop/laptop, is it PC or Mac
- if a phone, is it Android or iOS
- are you submitting a new application or resubmitting an old application
Our team is on standby to help you with your issues if any of the above still doesn't work.
Something went wrong.
Please try again.
If you see this message on your screen after you have submitted your application please check the above section I AM HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING MY APPLICATION, there are tips there to help you troubleshoot your application.
Emailed queries and requests will be answered, however please be patient as there is usually a high demand for all applications.