Environmental Walk-in Organised Camping Village (EWOC)
It’s time to ditch the car and join our deluxe Environmental Walk-in Organised Camping (EWOC) Village conveniently located close to all the action in the North Campground!
Any patrons travelling by the Rainbow Serpent Charter Bus, Banana Bus, Doof Bus, V/Line and Shuttle Bus from Beaufort or Ballarat, or bicycling / walking to Rainbow is eligible to camp in the EWOC Village.
As part of our environmental strategy we’re committed to providing dedicated infrastructure and support for patrons who choose to leave their car at home in favour of catching public transport to Rainbow.
We are confident by providing quality services and incentives, even the biggest petrol head will soon want to join the EWOCs and leave the gas guzzler at home.
Some of the benefits include:
- Dedicated walk-in camping areas close to the festival space in North Camp.
- You won’t have to carry your bags far with the bus dropping you off close to the camp.
- Free communal mallets to help you erect your tent or swag.
- Communal shade structure where you can chill with all your new EWOC friends.
- Lockers available to store your items (bring your own lock please).
- Charging stations available for those that can’t bear to be without electronics.
- Free water point
- EWOC chiefs to help with any queries over the weekend.