Sleepy Hollow On Site Accommodation
Sleepy Hollow Accommodation is now on sale for Rainbow Serpent Festival – Regen!
If you are an interstate or international traveller, or if you feel like enjoying a premium accommodation experience, then Sleepy Hollow at Rainbow Serpent Festival – Regen is the answer.
Camp in luxury and be the envy of your neighbours in our beautiful Bell Tents. It’s a 1st class relaxed camping experience for you and your friends.
With our great team camping along with you, help is never far away and at the end all you need to do is tidy up your tent, get checked out and wave goodbye – we’ll pack up the rest!
Reasons to stay at Sleepy Hollow include…
• Prime camp sites, close to toilets, showers, markets & stages.
• Shaded communal chill space.
• Charging station for phones/cameras.
• Dedicated parking close to your accommodation.
• Reception area for assistance.
• Complimentary daily fruit and water.
• Complimentary shower token (1 per person).
• Ambient lighting for easy navigation / security.
Sleepy Hollow is based at a great location in the Southern Camping area close to the action.
• Check in time is from 12.00pm Friday 10th April, 2020.
• Check out time is 12.00pm Monday 13th April 2020.
In addition to the hire cost, the payment of a bond is required and your accommodation is to be left in a clean and respectful condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Your “Sleepy Hollow” accommodation booking does NOT include Festival Tickets. These must be purchased separately.
Bedding Packages are available to purchase on the ticket selection page at an additional cost. Bedding Packages must be purchased for each person in your booking. Please select the appropriate Bedding Package to match the accommodation, for example – a 4 person Bell Tent must purchase a 4 person Bedding Package, not a 2 or 3 person package.
A mattress is provided for each person included in an accommodation booking. On the purchase page please select the mattress configuration required to suit your accommodation booking, for example – if you are booking a 2 person accommodation you may want 2 single mattresses or a double mattress.
General Rules & FAQs
• We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
• A Sleepy Hollow booking does not include entry to Rainbow Serpent Festival – you must have a separate Festival ticket to enter the festival.
• Maximum occupancy restrictions apply for all accommodation.
• If damage occurs to accommodation or rubbish is left behind, repair and cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit.
• RV’s and caravans are not allowed in the Sleepy Hollow area.
• Cars are not allowed to be parked in the Sleepy Hollow area, parking is located adjacent to accommodation.
• You can not use your own tent in the Sleepy Hollow area.
• Communal shaded areas are provided, you can not use your own gazebos or other shade structures in the Sleepy Hollow area as this can obstruct pathways between tents and inconvenience other Sleepy Hollow guests.
• Rainbow Serpent Festival is NOT responsible for any damages to personal property of renters. Renters shall assume responsibility for any lost or stolen property. Renters shall indemnify and hold us harmless from all loss resulting there of; including damages or loss caused by fire, water, theft or vandalism. The liability will not exceed the period of this rental agreement.
• The person named on the Sleepy Hollow ticket must arrive at the time of first check in. We can not check in other members of the group without the person named on the ticket.
• You must bring your printed ticket and Photo ID to match.