Environmental Walk-in Organised Camping Village (EWOC)
It’s time to ditch the car and join our new deluxe environmental walk-in organised camping village! (EWOC Village)
To make the whole process easier we’re also launching a combined bus and festival ticket to save you the hassle of making two separate purchases. But don’t stress if you already have a separate bus and festival ticket you can still access our new convenient deluxe area! Read more about the charter bus and combined bus and festival ticket here >>
Any patrons travelling by the Rainbow Serpent Charter Bus, Banana Bus, V/Line and Shuttle Bus from Beaufort or Ballarat, parking their car at the car park and taking the shuttle, or bicycling / walking to Rainbow is eligible to camp in the EWOC Village.
Please register your intent to camp in the village here (one registration per group):
As part of our environmental strategy we’re committed to providing dedicated infrastructure and support for patrons who choose to leave their car at home in favour of catching public transport to Rainbow.
We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of our EWOC (Environmental Walk-in Organised Camping) Village conveniently located close to all the action in the north campground.
We are confident by providing quality services and incentives even the biggest petrol head will soon want to join the EWOCs and leave the gas guzzler at home.
Some of the benefits include:
- Dedicated walk-in camping areas close to the festival space in North Camp.
- You won’t have to carry your bags far with the bus dropping you off close to the camp.
- Free communal mallets to help you erect your tent or swag.
- Communal shade structure where you can chill with all your new EWOC friends.
- Lockers available to store your items (bring your own lock please).
- Charging stations available for those that can’t bear to be without electronics.
- Free water point
- Daily ice van delivering to the area each morning.
- EWOC chiefs to help with any queries over the weekend.