EWOC (Environmental Walk-in Camping) Village
Calling all EWOCs! The EWOC Village returns in 2020 and registrations are open now!
The EWOC Village, conveniently located close to all the action in the north campground, is part of our environmental strategy - providing support for patrons who choose to leave their car at home in favour of catching public transport to Rainbow. The registration is open for anyone travelling on the Rainbow Serpent Charter Bus, Banana Bus, Doof Bus, public transport, private coach, or even cycling to the event! (100 points for effort!)
We are confident by providing quality services and incentives - even the biggest petrol head will soon want to join the EWOCs and leave the gas guzzler at home.
Some of the benefits include:
- Dedicated walk-in camping areas close to the festival space in North Camp.
- You won’t have to carry your bags far with the bus dropping you off close to the camp.
- Free communal mallets to help you erect your tent or swag.
- Communal shade structure where you can chill with all your new EWOC friends.
- Lockers available to store your items (bring your own lock please).
- Charging stations available for those that can’t bear to be without electronics.
- Free water point.
- Daily ice van delivering to the area each morning.
EWOC chiefs to help with any queries over the weekend.
For more information on our new walk-in camping area click here.
To view more information on the bus tickets click here.