Vapour Recordings / Lo-Fi-45
Lets get to the key points of Kasey Taylor’s career...
- Kasey Taylor is in his 32nd year of DJing.
- Kasey is one of Australia's biggest dance music exports.
- Kasey played just about every gig of note in his home country of Australia before moving overseas for 10 years and continuing this trend all over the world.
- This all began after being noticed by John Digweed after he toured Australia in 1996 and Kasey played a warm up set for him and the rest is history. It was after this that he was asked to play at John’s very own Bedrock night. It was this night which was one of the main launchpads for Kasey’s international career back in 2001.
- He is the founder of 3 record labels - Vapour Recordings / eVapour8 / Lo-Fi-45.
- In 1997 he launched Vapour Recordings and the label has almost 150 releases.
- In 2004 Kasey started eVapour8 and the first release was number 1 on the Beatport Techno charts for 8 weeks and number 1 on the main charts for a month!
- In 2015 after moving back to Australia in 2013 Kasey started Lo-Fi-45 - a label dedicated to sourcing up and coming talent from Australia and giving them a platform to release on to the world.
- After a 4 year break from running Vapour Recordings, the label is currently going through a rebranding phase and will be relaunched in early 2019.
- Kasey’s Vapourized podcast will also be back in 2019
- Stay tuned in 2019 as Kasey is back in the studio and will be unleashing everything he's been working on over the past few months.