The Village offers the Rainbow community a space to find connection with one another through an informative and inspiring program of workshops, speakers, cinema, aboriginal culture, visionary art, permaculture education, massage and healing, kids activities, plus so much more.
This is the space within Rainbow to step away from the dance floor to join in informative discussions and workshops on a range of topics from environmentalism, political action, consciousness, permaculture, plant medicine, spirituality, yoga, dance and movement. As our community grows, so does The Village, and we invite you to share in this experience together.
During the festival weekend, The Village program offers a variety of interactive activities and experiences, including:
- Yoga, Dance & Movement Workshops
- Massage & Healing Sessions
- Interactive Discussion Panels
- Informative & Inspiring Presentations
- Visionary art in the Evolve Gallery
- Sound Healing & Ceremony
- Late Night Cinema
- Aboriginal and Indigenous Ceremony & Workshops
- Kids Activities & Performance
- Educational Permaculture Garden
- Land Art Gardens
- and more …