Rainbow Serpent Festival – Regen Ticket Frequently Asked Questions
BF = Booking Fee. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
If you are aged between 13-17 years old at the time of the event, please get in contact with email@example.com prior to purchasing your festival ticket.
Once you have selected your tickets, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be taken to the payment information screen, where you will need to enter additional information, such as attendee name as per ID, address, phone number and birthdate as well as any additional questions.
You have a 15 minute window to purchase your tickets. If this window expires you will have to go back and make your ticket selection again.
Once you’ve added in your extra information click on ‘Pay Now’ to complete the transaction. You will then be taken to the ticket confirmation screen and will also receive a confirmation of your purchase via an email from Eventbrite. If you do not receive this email within 24-48 hours of purchasing your tickets to the event, you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
To check this, first try logging into your Eventbrite account. If after logging in with your email address, you cannot see the order under ‘My Tickets’, you will need to contact Eventbrite support here and follow these steps:
- On the Eventbrite website under “What Can We Help You With?” please select “Attending an Event”
- Under “Select A Topic” please select “Tickets & Receipts”
- Under “Tickets & Receipts” please select “Typed wrong email address”
- After the further information window comes up, please select “I still need help” and a contact form will appear.
In this contact form enter your full name, email address (correct one) and the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to purchase which is then used to verify your account and someone from Eventbrite’s support team will be in touch within a couple of business days.
Unique Attendee Names
Please note: you will need to have entered the attendee names on tickets by the end of March 2020. After this, PDF tickets will be issued and no further updates to attendee names will be possible. If your name is on multiple tickets, you can arrive in the same vehicle at the front gate to authorise another attendee to take the other ticket/s. The ticket must be in your name in order to do this.
Purchasing Vehicle Passes
You will need to scroll to the bottom of the eventbrite window to find the vehicle passes. One vehicle pass is required for each vehicle – not each person. You can add a vehicle pass to your cart during this transaction if necessary, or you can come back and purchase a vehicle pass at a later date as they are not restricted by the code unlock function. You may purchase up to 2 x vehicle passes per transaction.
If you are bringing your vehicle to Rainbow Serpent Festival (including cars, motorbikes, RVs and campervans) you will need to purchase a Vehicle Pass to gain entry into the festival.
Vehicle Passes cost $30 including a $10 refundable recycling deposit you can pick up on exchange of recycling neatly bagged at the end of the festival.
You do not need a Vehicle Pass if you are traveling via Rainbow Serpent’s Charter Bus, or public transport/shuttle bus.
If you do not purchase your Vehicle Pass online then you will need to park your car at the gate and purchase one from the box office (this will delay your entry to the event and cause significant delays in the line so we strongly advise you pre-purchase).
Purchasing an e-ticket has advantages. You save on printing, handling and postage charges and if you lose your e-ticket you can simply print it from your email, download it to your phone or tablet device from your Eventbrite account or email, or request a replacement.
To avoid issues when buying E-tickets we strongly recommend NOT TO USE secondary sale websites such as Facebook, Gumtree, eBay, Viagogo etc.
It is your responsibility to ensure you take all the necessary security precautions when buying a ticket. E-tickets are used throughout the world and while we hate to see Rainbow patrons taken advantage of we are not able to replace fraudulent (fake) tickets.
All E-tickets require unique names of each attendee printed on the ticket. We check all E-tickets against ID at the gate and if your name does not match the name on the e-ticket you will be denied entry to the festival. Make sure you bring an officially recognised form of photo ID. We accept driver’s licence, keypass and passports.
There are three circumstances where an attendee’s name doesn’t need to be on a ticket:
- If you are arriving in the same vehicle as the person named on the e-ticket
- If you are trans gender or non-binary and do not identify with the name on your license or identification. In this case, please email our ticketing team for information on how to use your license number as the identifier on your e-ticket, and you may use the name you identify with when purchasing tickets.
- If you have a hard copy physical ticket, this does not need to be registered
The Eventbrite account holder (the person who originally purchased the ticket) is able to manage attendee details on your tickets via their Eventbrite account until tickets are sent in late March. Only the Eventbrite account holder can update details. This means that only the person who has purchased the ticket is able to change the attendee name on a ticket in their order. After tickets are sent out the attendee details that appear on the tickets will be final.
Log into your Eventbrite account and follow these instructions to update attendee details
Please do not email firstname.lastname@example.org after the tickets have been sent out in late March as attendee names on tickets are final after this date and we will be unable to change the attendee names for you.
Only the Eventbrite account holder (original purchaser) will receive a confirmation email after purchasing tickets. Please make sure you have received your confirmation email within 24-48 hours of purchasing your tickets online. If you did not receive the confirmation email, please contact Eventbrite Support here immediately as there may be an issue or spelling error with the email you have registered on your account.
All E-tickets will be emailed to attendees whose details are listed in the Eventbrite account in late March. Please ensure all email addresses are spelt correctly before this date.
Please allow two days for the emails to be received and check your junk/spam folder if it is not received.
Once a date has been set for receipt of E-tickets, please check your email account and follow the procedures outlined if you do not have your E-tickets in your inbox. Failure to advise non-receipt of your tickets in an appropriate time frame before the festival commences might mean you don’t receive your tickets in time for the festival. Rainbow Serpent Festival does not accept “I couldn’t locate my E-tickets” as a valid excuse on the gate.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable as per our terms and conditions of sale. If ticket sales reach capacity, you may be able to request a refund for your E-ticket through an official resale platform. More info will be provided if/when this service becomes available.
Your ticket/s will be sent to you in late March via email. If you are unable to find them check your Eventbrite account via the Eventbrite website, checking the ‘My Tickets’ section. Please print a copy and bring with you to the event.
Follow these instructions to do so
If you have followed these instructions and are still unable to find your e-ticket/s contact email@example.com
Print the pdf e-tickets page sent to your email which contains the unique QR code or download the ticket to a phone or tablet device before you make your way to the festival (there is no reception on site and we cannot ‘download it for you’). We prefer you download the ticket to your device to save paper!
Bring the ticket with you to the gate, along with your photo ID.
You have the option to contact firstname.lastname@example.org as we have inclusivity policies which may improve your experience during ticketing/gate processing. We would love to hear from you!
If your volunteer application has been successful the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you in how to access your volunteer ticket which is issued after you have received confirmation.
If you are waiting for confirmation you may wish to purchase a ticket to ensure you don't miss out if your application is unsuccessful.
No. Only full festival tickets are available.
Children 12 years old and under can enter free (no ticket needed) provided they are attending with a parent or guardian (with tickets). Please check back here later in the year. We are introducing a registration for children under 12 years of age.
No. We will however put on a rockin’ party for you! 🙂
Please search through the Eventbrite help desk by clicking here. All of the information you need to know about ticketing will be listed there.
For any ticketing related questions you can contact Eventbrite directly.
- The name printed on the ticket must correspond to the name on the photo ID presented upon entry to the festival and the name in the Eventbrite system. There are only two instances where the ticket doesn’t need to correspond to the name on the photo ID:
- If you are arriving in the same vehicle as the person named on the ticket
- If you have a hard copy physical ticket
- We do not recommend the sale &/or purchase of tickets through websites like Facebook, Gumtree, eBay, Viagogo and other online auction sites. Rainbow strongly advises you to only buy tickets from a person you know and trust. Rainbow Serpent Festival cannot be held responsible for tickets that are purchased from unauthorised sellers
- Please be very aware of possible forgeries, particularly if the event is sold out. We cannot stress this enough – only purchase tickets from authorised outlets. If you arrive at the gate with a fake ticket – it will not pass the scanner, you will not be allowed entry, there will be no negotiations or exceptions made.
- If someone is attempting to sell you a printed ticket, even if it has your name on it, this should be treated as extremely suspicious.
- Hard copy physical tickets will be available soon through a limited number of retail outlets and authorised agents. Unless you are certain it is a genuine ticket do not take a chance, forgeries will not pass the unique QR code scan at the gate.
If you do not feel 100% secure in the ticket, do not buy it, it is not worth the stress of losing all of your money. You are taking a risk when purchasing from places like Facebook, Gumtree, eBay, Viagogo and other auction sites. We have repeatedly warned people of the dangers of these sites and Rainbow Serpent Festival cannot be held responsible for tickets that are purchased from unauthorised sellers.
Please report any suspicious ticket sellers/incidents to email@example.com